*Note: If a box doesn't pertain to you please fill with n/a.
Personal References (At least 5 required)
In finding that any information including, but not limited to, phone number, references, or address on this application is false, a WARRANT WILL BE ISSUED for your arrest!
BAIL BOND CONTRACT AND AGREEMENT
Your bond is valid for one year from the date the bond was posted.
I, Defendant/Principle, hereby agree to the following terms and conditions in consideration for Bustin Out Bail Bonds by Alexis/Alexis Bail Bonds and its agents acting as Surety on my bond:
- To APPEAR IN COURT on all dates indicated by Bustin Out Bail Bonds by Alexis/Alexis Bail Bonds, my attorney, the court, or clerk of the court for any and all courts where I have a case or cases pending. I understand that I am “on bond” until all of my cases are disposed of, meaning that I have received a dismissal or a judgment which has been signed by a judge, filed with the clerk, and a copy given to my bail bond company.
- To CHECK IN with my bail bond company ONCE A WEEK (TUESDAY ONLY) UNTIL ALL CASES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. THERE ARE SEVERAL METHODS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO CHECK IN:
BAILBOOKS DEFENDANT APP
TEXT ONLY TO 936-788-8221
E-MAIL: alexis @alexisbailbonds.com
- To REPORT ANY CHANGES in address, telephone number, employment, or attorney to Bustin Out Bail Bonds by Alexis/Alexis Bail Bonds.
- To PAY as agreed in the attached “Payment Agreement.” I understand the payment I have made thus far is A FEE and is non-refundable. Late fees will be applied at $25 per week for late payment.
- To NOTIFY Bustin Out Bail Bonds by Alexis/Alexis Bail Bonds within 24 HOURS if ARRESTED.
I authorize Bustin Out Bail Bonds by Alexis/Alexis Bail Bonds to post my bond in the event of a subsequent arrest prior to the notification above.
I understand if I violate any conditions of bond or get arrested on a new case, the surety will surrender my bonds for that reason alone.
I understand that failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in Bustin Out Bail Bonds by Alexis/Alexis Bail Bonds filing an Affidavit of Surety to Surrender, which will result in a warrant being issued for my arrest.
I understand that if this occurs, no fees, premiums, cash deposits or collateral are refundable.
I understand that if I fail to comply with any portion of this agreement, any and all legal remedies available by law will be pursued against both me and the person who signed as my Indemnitor/CoSigner.
I understand that BAIL JUMPING is an offense punishable by law.
I further agree that in the event I fail to appear in any court that this Surety Company has bonds outstanding in, the cosigner will pay the Surety, in certified funds, the face value of all bonds forfeited plus the cost of court for each bond within 10 days of the failure to appear date.
In addition, the Cosigner, shall be responsible for a retainer.
I understand that this bond is for a TWELVE MONTH (ONE YEAR) period.
If my case continues BEYOND ONE YEAR
from the date of the bond, Bustin Out Bail Bonds by Alexis/ Alexis Bail Bonds has the option of charging a RENEWAL FEE.
Failure to pay the renewal fee will result in the Surety/Agent filing an Affidavit of Surety to Surrender.
I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I FAIL TO CHECK IN EACH WEEK A $20.00 FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT. IF ANY LEGAL PROCESS IS INITIATED DUE TO FAILURE TO CHECK IN, A MINIMUM FEE OF $75 WILL BE CHARGED, IN ADDITION TO THE $20.00 LATE FEE. IF YOU MISS COURT THERE WILL BE A $250 REINSTATEMENT FEE FOR SURETY TO REMAIN ON EACH BOND.
Client Check-in Instructions
Must Check-In EVERY TUESDAY
- Use the APP: Defendant Check In- Give email to office to get set up
- Text ONLY no calls or voicemails accepted 936-788-8221 ANYTIME on Tuesday
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us on alexisbailbonds.com
Leave the following information:
- Next Court Date
- Any address/Phone Changes
A $20.00 no check-in fee will be applied to your account for not checking in each week automatically. This fee is due the upcoming Sunday after each Tuesday you miss. If you fail to check in for more than two weeks... A WARRANT FOR YOU ARREST WILL BE REQUESTED.
MISDEMEANOR COURT DATE
You received a court date on your bond when you were released from Montgomery County Jail. If you hire an attorney, we need to know!
OUT OF COUNTY BONDS:
Our office strives to help you obtain the out of county court date; however, it is your responsibility to get the information from the county where the charge is pending. You must contact our office and the court within 10 days of release for this court date. If you receive notification of a court date please update our office!
These conditions are set by the JUDGE not the bonding company. If you are required to go to the Adult Supervision Office after your release from jail, you MUST GO. If not, the bond officer will request a warrant for your arrest.
IF YOU MISS COURT OR GO TO JAIL ANYWHERE CALL US IMMEDIATELY OR A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST WILL BE ISSUED WITHIN 48 HOURS
I understand that I have signed legally binding documents. It is my responsibility to let BUSTIN' OUT BAIL BONDS know immediately if I change my address, phone number, or place of employment.
It is my responsibility to ensure that the defendant is in court every time s/he is scheduled to be there. It is my responsibility to contact BUSTIN' OUT BAIL BONDS immediately if defendant is put back in any jail for any reason.
If the defendant misses ANY court appearance for ANY reason, BUSTIN' OUT BAIL BONDS can demand immediate payment FROM ME for the full bond amount, plus court costs, plus attorneys' fees, plus any costs to return the defendant to jail. BUSTIN' OUT BAIL BONDS can sue me to collect this if I do not pay it immediately. BUSTIN' OUT BAIL BONDS will add additional fees to the amount I owe to pay for filing fees to sue me.